Cinnamon, (Cinnamomum verum), also called Ceylon cinnamon, bushy evergreen tree of the laurel family (Lauraceae) and the spice derived from its bark. Cinnamon is a spice made from the inner bark of the Cinnamomum tree. It’s widely popular and has been linked with health benefits like improved blood sugar control and lowering of some risk factors for heart disease
- English Name: Cinnamon Sticks
- Urdu Name: دار چینی لاٹھی
- Scientific Name: Cinnamomum verum
Uses & Health Benefits:
- It May Cut the Risk of Heart Disease.
- Cinnamon Can Improve Sensitivity to the Hormone Insulin.
- It may Lowers Blood Sugar Levels and Has a Powerful Anti-Diabetic Effect.
- Is High in a Substance With Powerful Medicinal Properties.
- Cinnamon Is Loaded With Antioxidants.
- Has Anti-Inflammatory Properties.
- Cinnamon May Help Fight the HIV Virus.
- innamon Helps Fight Bacterial and Fungal Infections
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.