Ginseng Powder 50gجنسنگ پاؤڈر
- 100% pure
- No preservatives
- No flavors
- Reviews (0)
Ginseng has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries. This slow-growing, short plant with fleshy roots can be classified three ways, depending on how long it is grown: fresh, white or red. Fresh ginseng is harvested before 4 years, while white ginseng is harvested between 4–6 years and red ginseng is harvested after 6 or more years. There are many types of this herb, but the most popular are American ginseng (Panax quinquefolius) and Asian ginseng (Panax ginseng).
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Ginseng has been used for improving overall health.
- May Benefit Brain Function
- Ginseng keeps you young and healthy from within
- Ginseng is said to be the natures herbal viagra
- Ginseng is proved to be significantly effective as an anti inflammatory product.
- It has also been used to strengthen the immune system and help fight off stress and disease.
- Boosts energy and strength
- There are different types of ginseng. Asian ginseng (from Chinese and Korean sources) has been used for unclear thinking, diabetes, and male erectile dysfunction.
- American ginseng has been used for diabetes and for reducing the risk of the common cold and flu.
- Siberian ginseng has been used for reducing the risk of colds and flu, and for reducing the severity of herpes simplex virus type 2 infections.
- May Boost the Immune System
- May Fight Tiredness and Increase Energy Levels
It is safe for most people when consumed in moderate amounts. But there are some things to keep in mind before you take, don’t take this as overdose. Overdose may cause indigestion, constipation or diarrhea or other side-effects
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.