Wheatgrass Powder 100gگندم کا گھاس
- 100% pure
- No preservatives
- No flavors
- Reviews (0)
Wheatgrass is the name of the young grass of a wheat plant. It is a thick, dry grass that looks like hay or straw but is bright green. It plays a role in natural and holistic medicine, and it may have some specific health benefits. Wheatgrass is loaded with nutrients, and limited (but promising!) research suggests it could serve up some impressive health benefits. If you’re cool with the grassy taste, it could be a good addition to a smoothie or juice. Just be careful if you have a known issue with wheat or gluten, and avoid it if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding.
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Wheatgrass contains few calories but is rich in vitamins, minerals, proteins, and enzymes.
- It’s a superfood.
- One study indicated that it might have anticancer properties.
- It can eliminate toxins.
- It can help with digestion.
- It can boost your metabolism.
- It can lower your cholesterol.
- It can boost your immune system.
- It can give you energy.
- It can lower your blood pressure.
- Reduce oxidative stress adn axiety.
Recommended to use 1 or 2 tablespoon with milk or water 2 to 3 times in a day for adults and for children half tablespoon is enough in a day.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.