Arjuna Bark (ارجن کی چھال)is a tree also know as terminalia. Three species of terminalia are used for medicine, especially as part of Ayurvedic medicine. These species are Terminalia arjuna, Terminalia bellerica, and Terminalia chebula.
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Terminalia is most commonly used for heart ailments
- It is also used in heart failure and chest pain.
- It is also used for diabetes, high cholesterol, and many other conditions
- Treat hight blood pressure
- Fight damges and inflamation in body
- Also used for high cholesterol and digestive disorders
- They have also been used for HIV infection
- Also used in diarrhea, constipation and indigestion
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.