Kachoor also known as White Turmeric – Kachur is a versatile powder can be used to resolve digestive problems, particularly in the gastrointestinal tract. It can be used to cleanse the body as well as create anti-aging masks or scrubs. It possesses antibacterial, antioxidant as well as healing properties, counteracts premature aging and frees the pores from impurities. The anti-inflammatory properties help to alleviate inflammation on the skin.
Uses & Health Benefits:
- white turmeric has been used to treat digestive problems, mostly in the gastrointestinal tract.
- To treat Acne & Bruising.
- Diarrhea, Fibromyalgia, Headache, Hepatitis, Jaundice.
- Curcumin Should Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease
- Curcumin May Be Useful in Preventing and Treating Alzheimer’s Disease
- Liver and gallbladder problems.
- Turmeric Dramatically Increases the Antioxidant Capacity of the Body
- Menstrual problems.
- Turmeric Can Help Prevent (And Perhaps Even Treat) Cancer
- A painful mouth disease that reduces one’s ability to open the mouth (oral submucous fibrosis).
- Curcumin Is a Natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound
- Pain and Ringworm.
- Other conditions.
How to Use it:
Mix the plant powder with hot water until a uniform cream is formed. Cover and leave to sit for approximately 20 minutes.
Start applying the paste to dry or slightly damp hair around the hairline and gently massage.
Then distribute the dye into the lengths of the hair. Leave on for 20 – 50 minutes.Rinse thoroughly and cleanse with shampoo.Finish with a water-vinegar rinse to lock in suppleness and shine. Face mask: it is advised to mix the powder with another plant powder or clay. Leave on the skin for 10 – 15 minutes.
DO NOT apply to bleached hair as Kachur may result in a pink colour outcome
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.