Harmal, Guggul and Loban has been using in South Asia and Asia from ages to helps reduce high cholesterol, because it lowers harmful low-density lipoproteins while elevating the beneficial high-density lipoproteins. It helps prevent blood platelet aggregation and breaks up already formed blood clots. Thus, it helps prevent heart disease and stroke. Guggul is also widely promoted as a weight loss agent that supposedly enhances thyroid function.
Guggul lipid stimulates the activity of white blood cells in the body, contributing to the build-up of the immune system. Guggul lipid also helps eliminate and expel dead tissues, wastes, and toxins from the body.
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Beneficial High-Density Lipoproteins
- Helps Prevent Heart Disease And Stroke
- Stomach upset and Vomiting.
- Helps Reduce High Cholesterol
- Symptoms like Headache Nausea.
- Loose stools, Diarrhe, Belching.
- Gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Anorexia, Skin rash, Low libido.
- Helps Eliminate And Expel Dead Tissues
It is safe for most people when consumed in moderate amounts. But there are some things to keep in mind before you take, don’t take this as overdose. Overdose may cause indigestion, constipation or diarrhea or other side-effects
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.