Commonly known as amla (آملہ), is undoubtedly a powerhouse of nutrients. It is an uncommon balance of sweet, sour, pungent and bitter flavours. Benefits of amla powder or Amalaki are aplenty and it can be consumed in any form be it juiced, powdered or eaten raw. You can pickle it, make a jam or have candied amla.
Uses & Health Benefits:
- It reduces the acid level in the stomach and fights inflammation
- Amla is rich in antioxidants that help in fighting free radicals in the body
- Gives a boost to the digestive process
- Amla Oil is known to stimulate the hair follicle to encourage growth
- It may help treat diarrhea
- Find the best benefits of scalp massage and how to give yourself a scalp massage
- One of the best amla powder benefits is that it reduces the risk of heart disease by regulating the build-up of bad cholesterol
- Promotes natural bowel movements
- It may boost satiety and aid weight loss
- It can lower cholesterol levels
- It seems to be good for the heart
- Amla oil or powder is great to nourish your tresses. You can add amla powder in your usual hair mask or apply amla oil regularly before bath/
- Prevents Hair Fall
- It will help to lose weight
How to Use it:
For an adult, Mix 1/4 teaspoon of amla powder with equal parts warm water. Allow the powder to dissolve and yes you can eat it.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.