Turmeric contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory components. These characteristics may provide glow and luster to the skin. Turmeric may also revive your skin by bringing out its natural glow. You may want to try a turmeric face mask at home to see if the spice has any positive effects on your skin.
Uses & Health Benefits:
- It may help with acne scarring
- Reduce oxidative stress adn axiety.
- Treats dry and cracked skin
- It has been linked to scabies treatment
- It can help your psoriasis
- It’s a superfood.
- Turmeric is a great natural exfoliator and helps in removing dead skin cells.
- One study indicated that it might have anticancer properties.
- It can eliminate toxins.
- It can help with digestion.
- It can boost your metabolism.
- It can boost your immune system.
- It can give you energy.
- It can lower your blood pressure.
How to Take It:
Recommended to use 1 or 2 tablespoon with milk or water 2 to 3 times in a day for adults and for children half tablespoon is enough in a day.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.