Bhringraj Powder is an important herb for hair care. Khadi omorose Bhringraj Powder rejuvenates the hair,makes them smooth and silky. Bhringraj Powder slows down the greying and balding process of hair. Bhringraj is also known as Kesharaj which means “Ruler of the hair”. It is rich in proteins, vitamins and antioxidants which help protect the body against certain infections.
Bhringraj oil is is effective in promoting hair growth as well as reducing the greying of hair. This is due to the presence of various nutrients in Bhringraj that provide nourishment to the hair scalp.
- English Name: Bhringraj Powder
- Urdu Name: بھرننگراج پاؤڈر
- Scientific Name: Eclipta Prostrata
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Bhringraj powder is very beneficial to prevent hair fall due to its Keshya (hair growth enhancer) property.
- It helps to maintain good digestion and appetite due to its Ushna (hot), Deepan (appetizer) and Pachan (digestion) properties.
- It also helps to prevent constipation due to its Rechana (laxative) property.
- Bhringraj oil is is effective in promoting hair growth as well as reducing the greying of hair. This is due to the presence of various nutrients in Bhringraj that provide nourishment to the hair scalp.
- Bhringraj powder along with a carrier oil (like coconut oil) can also be used to manage skin infections and allergies due to its antimicrobial property.
- Taking Bhringraj powder along with water helps in the management of cholesterol levels due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It also protects the liver cells against damage caused by free radicals due to its hepatoprotective and antioxidant properties.
- Taking Bhringraj leaves in the powdered form increases the production of urine due to its diuretic property and therefore helps to manage urinary complications. Bhringraj is also beneficial in managing the symptoms of gastrointestinal disorders (such as diarrhea and dysentery) like contractions or spasms in the stomach, intestine or urinary bladder due to its antispasmodic property.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.