Reetha or Soapnuts is also called as Arishtak in Ayurveda and “Soap nut tree” in India. It is well known for its traditional medicinal uses and is commonly used as a hair cleanser. … The powder of Amla and Reetha can be applied to the hair to help control greying of hair and also stimulate better hair growth. If you are tired of using chemically-treated shampoo and want to restore the health of your dull, dry, and damaged hair right now, it is time to go back to our Mother Nature and opt for a natural hair washing ingredient. Reetha can be the best choice for making your hair clean, soft, and shiny once again just by washing it in a regular manner.
- English Name: Reetha Powder
- Urdu Name: ریٹھا پاؤڈر
- Scientific Name: Sapindus Trifoliatus Linn
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Hair Health. The natural surfactant saponin in reetha plant offers foaming properties and soapy texture which helps in clearing dirt, dust and oil in the hair.
- Promotes Skin Health.
- Heals Snake Bites.
- Respiratory Health.
- Potent Anti-Inflammatory Effects.
- Help You In Creating Your Own Natural Shampoo
- Used As a Hair Cleanser As Well Conditioner
- Used For Fair Complexion
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.