Musli Powder Safed Musli India 100gسفید مسلی پاؤڈر
- 100% pure
- No preservatives
- No flavors
- Reviews (0)
Safed musli is a rare herb from India. It is used in traditional systems of medicine including Ayurveda, Unani, and homeopathy. It is traditionally used for arthritis, cancer, diabetes, boosting vitality, improving sexual performance, and for many other uses.
Uses & Effectiveness
- Weight loss.
- Improving sexual performance.
- Erectile dysfunction
- The tuber roots of the plant have been used since ancient times, to prepare nutritive tonic for sexual weakness and is used in Ayurvedic medicines even today.
- Stress related issues
- Improve Arthritis functionality.
- Cancer and Diabetes
- Musli is also beneficial in the treatment of natal and postnatal problems
- Diarrhea and stomach problems.
- Painful urination (dysuria).
- Increasing lactation in breast-feeding mothers.
- Sperm disorders (oligospermia).
- The herb improves the quantity and flow of breast milk, in feeding mothers.
The appropriate dose of safed musli depends on several factors such as the user’s age, health, and several other conditions. At this time there is not enough scientific information to determine an appropriate range of doses for safed musli. Keep in mind that natural medicines are not always necessarily safe and dosages can be important. Be sure to follow relevant directions on product labels and consult your pharmacist or physician or other healthcare professional before using.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.