Pumpkin seeds (کدو کے بیگ) are an edible seed typically roasted for consumption. They are a common ingredient in Mexican cuisine and are often eaten as a healthful snack. In one experiment, diabetic rats started to recover after following a diet containing a flax and pumpkin seed mixture. The seeds are a good source of magnesium.
Uses & Health Benefits:
- They’re high in antioxidants.
- Full of Valuable Nutrients.
- High in Antioxidants.
- Linked to a Reduced Risk of Certain Cancers.
- Improve Prostate and Bladder Health.
- Very High in Magnesium.
- May Improve Heart Health.
- Makes your skin look younger
- Can Lower Blood Sugar Levels.
- High in Fiber.
- They are full of beneficial fats.
- Pumpkin seeds can boost the immune system.
How to Take It:
Recommended to use 1 or 2 tablespoon with milk or water 2 to 3 times in a day for adults and for children half tablespoon is enough in a day.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.