Having said that, here we have rounded up some natural ingredients that are known to protect your hair from the harmful chemicals and make them healthy. Include natural ingredients like amla, reetha and shikakai for your haircare and forget about hair woes. These three herbal fruits are known to be good for your hair when mixed together. There are many benefits of using amla, reetha and shikakai and here is why you should apply this rich combination on your hair.
Uses & Health Benefits:
- It helps to grow hair
- It is rich in antioxidants that help in fighting free radicals in the body
- Repair Hair Damage By Hair Dye, Sun Rays & Pollution
- Amla is known to stimulate the hair follicle to encourage growth
- It is good for eyes
- It cure infections and other skin disease
- Find the best benefits of scalp massage and how to give yourself a scalp massage
- One of the best amla powder benefits is that it reduces the risk of heart disease by regulating the build-up of bad cholesterol
- Promotes natural bowel movements
- It make hairs strong and long
- It can lower?cholesterol levels
- It seems to be good for the heart
- Amla oil is great to nourish your tresses. You can add amla powder in your usual hair mask or apply amla oil regularly before bath
- Prevents Hair Fall
- The powder purifies the blood
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.