One of these remedies includes ubtan, an age-old face mask that is generally applied on brides and grooms to look perfect on their big day. This paste is made using turmeric, gram flour (besan), sandalwood powder (chandan), rosewater and milk. It is believed to provide a flawless skin and glowing complexion. Beauty regimes are never complete with a proper whole skin care as your face is always the first that is noticed and to make it memorable you need to go a little beyond the normal routine skin treatments. The age of selfies and scrutiny is truly upon us. With the need of being flawless every minute of the day, we often get attracted by the glimmer of the advertised products. Thus, we forget that the regular use of chemicals harm us in a much wider and scary way than we have ever thought of.
- English Name: Ubtan Powder
- Urdu Name: ابٹن پاؤڈر
Uses & Health Benefits:
- All the ingredients used in ubtan have coolant properties that help relieve your skin from excess heat and tan.
- They remove dead skin and help get a soft and supple skin.
- Have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Have anti-bacterial properties.
- Ubtan inhibit the growth of bacteria, further keeping the skin off acne
- Against spots and pimples.
- Makes the skin soft.
- Reduces Marks, Warts, Blemishes.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.