Cardamom Oil (روغن الائچی) is a spicy-sweet middle note that blends well other spice oils, citrus oils, wood oils, and so many other oils. It’s not an oil that I generally use as a single-note though many do enjoy diffusing it on its own. … Cardamom Oil is considered an aphrodisiac.Cardamom oil has antibacterial properties that helps in healing breakouts and also acts as a skin purifier by clearing out blemishes. Green cardamom helps in giving you a clearer and evened out complexion. It makes your skin even toned and also can improve your skin complexion.
- English Name:Cardamom Oil
- Urdu Name:روغن الائچی (Ilaichi ka tail)
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Antioxidant and Diuretic Properties
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Contain Cancer-Fighting Compounds
- Protect from Chronic Diseases
- Anti-Inflammatory Effects
- Help with Digestive Problems
- Treat Bad Breath
- Cleanse The Skin
- High in Vitamin-C
- Nourish Your Skin & Hair
- Boosts Scalp Blood Circulation
- Prevent Cavities
- Have Antibacterial Effects
- Treat Infections
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.