Ajwain oil (اجوائن کاتیل )contains thymol, a phenol that gives the fruit its thyme-like smell. Thymol is commonly used to treat digestive problems. It also has antifungal and antibacterial properties. Ajwain oil contains thymol and carvacrol, which can help to fight the growth of bacteria and fungi. They may also help to fight bacteria like salmonella and E. coli, which can lead to food poisoning and other stomach issues. Thymol in ajwain oil might act to keep calcium from entering the blood vessels in your heart, helping to lower blood pressure. Ajwain oil has many health and medicinal values.
- English Name:Carom Seed oil
- Urdu Name:اجوائن کاتیل (Ajwain ka tail)
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Potent cleanser and a promising digestive aid
- Lower blood pressure
- Infection Prevention
- Toothache Relief
- Arthritis Pain Relief
- Trusted remedy for cholera and diarrhea
- Dissolves kidney stones and treats urinary infections
- Supports the reproductive system
- Effective Skin Care Ingredient
- Cough and Congestion Relief
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.