Mixed nuts are a snack food consisting of any mixture of mechanically or manually combined nuts. Peanuts (actually a legume), almonds, walnuts, Brazil nuts, cashews, hazelnuts (filberts), and pecans are common constituents of mixed nuts. Mixed nuts may be salted, roasted, cooked, or blanched.
- English Name: Mix Dry Nuts
- Urdu Name:مکس ڈرای فروٹ
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Nuts are great source of protein and iron especially if you are a vegetarian.
- Dry Fruits are also rich source of Calcium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Phosphorus, Protein, Riboflavin, Vitamin A-C-E-K-B6 and Zinc.
- Helps in healthy bones, muscles, nerves, teeth and skin.
- Increase sperm count.
- Promote hair growth.
- Decrease Cancer chances.
- Increase brain growth.
- Lower blood sugar levels.
- Reduced blood pressure and lower cholesterol levels.
- They can also reduce hunger and promote weight loss.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.