Lemon peels and lemon powder contain citrus bioflavonoids, which are powerful source for the reduction of oxidative stress. Eradicates toxic elements present in our body. Besides making us weak, those elements also increase our addiction to hard drinks and harmful eatables. May help fight cancer. Oranges are juicy, sweet citrus fruits known for being high in vitamin C. It’s perhaps less well known that orange peels are also rich in several nutrients, including fiber, vitamin C, and plant compounds like polyphenols.
- English Name: Lemon Powder
- Urdu Name: لیموں کا پاؤڈر
- Scientific Name: Poudre d’écorce de Citron
Uses & Health Benefits:
- May promote heart health.
- May have anticancer properties.
- May treat gallstones.
- High in antioxidants.
- High nutritional value. Despite being eaten in small amounts, lemon peels are very nutritious.
- May have antimicrobial and antifungal properties.
- May boost your immune system.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.