Marsh Orchid (مارش آرکڈ/دلدل آرکڈ) is an herb, used in the Unani and Ayurvedic systems of medicines as a powerful stimulant and virility enhancer. The botanical name of this plant is Dactylorhiza Hatagirea. It is a tonic, which boosts the libido with its strong aphrodisiac properties.
- English Name: Marsh Orchid Capsules
- Urdu Name: مارش آرکڈ/دلدل آرکڈ کیپسول
Uses & Health Benefits:
- It helps to cure cuts, wounds and ulcers.
- Root paste of marsh orchid is applied as poultice on wounds and cuts.
- The extract treats intestinal disorder.
- The herb is used for treating fractured bones.
- Salab Punja root is good for building mass.
- It increases Body weight and promotes strength.
- It stimulates the physical performance in men.
- It enhances the stamina, strength and sex drive in men.
- It boosts the production of male hormones called testosterone.
- It promotes the production of Nitric oxide in the muscles of penile tissue.
- It treats gastritis and hyperacidity.
- Marsh Orchid repairs damaged mucosa of the stomach
- Root paste is commonly used in promoting growth and blackness of hair.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.