Fenugreek, Trigonella foenum-graecum, is an herbaceous annual plant in the family Fabaceae grown for its leaves and seeds which are used as a herb or spice. The fenugreek plant may have a single stem or may be branched at the stem base. The plant has an erect growth habit and a strong, sweet aroma.
- English Name: Fenugreek
- Urdu Name: میتھی دانہ
- Scientific Name: Trigonella Foenum Graecum
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Improves Cardiovascular Health
- Controls Blood Pressure
- Reduces Cholesterol
- Controls Diabetes
- Treats Constipation
- It can flush out toxic materials from our body and keep it clean, which eventually results into better digestion.
- Fenugreek Seeds Powder create a protective coat on the inner wall of our stomach as well as intestine and soothe inflamed tissues at the same time.
- Treats Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Boosts Lactation
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.