There are three types of maca: red, black, and yellow. Black maca also appears to alleviate stress and improve memory. And stress can cause ED.
In animal trials, maca extract significantly improved sexual performance in rats. But this Peruvian root has minimal evidence for its direct ability to improve erectile function. Studies show that eating this root may have a placebo effect. The same researchers also found that maca has no effect on hormones levels.
- English Name: Maca Capsules
- Urdu Nmae: سیاہ مکہ کیپسول
Uses & Health Benefits:
- It’s Highly Nutritious.
- It Increases Libido in Men and Women.
- It May Increase Fertility in Men.
- It May Help Relieve Symptoms of Menopause.
- Maca Can Improve Your Mood.
- It May Boost Sports Performance and Energy.
- When Applied to the Skin, Maca May Help Protect It from the Sun.
- It May Improve Learning and Memory.
- It May Reduce Prostate Size
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.