Beetroots (بیٹ روٹ کیپسول), usually called as beets, are a popular root vegetable used in many cuisines around the world. Beets are packed with essential vitamins, minerals and plant compounds, some of which have medicinal properties. What’s more, they are delicious and easy to add to your diet. They are low in calories, yet high in valuable vitamins and minerals. In fact, they contain a bit of almost all the vitamins and minerals that you need.
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Several studies suggest that dietary nitrates may enhance athletic performance.
- Anti-ageing skin element
- Supports healthy circulation and exercise performance
- Supports healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels
- Mental and cognitive function naturally decline with age.
- Dietary fiber is an important component of a healthy diet.
- It builds red blood cells and oxygen to the body
- Copper in beetroot helps make the iron more available to the body.
- Supports healthy cardiovascular function
- May Help You Lose Weight
- Can be creatively added to smoothies, salads, vegetables & salad dressings to name a few.
- May Have Some Anti-Cancer Properties
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.