Chamomile (کیمومائل ) is a plant that has been used since ancient Egypt in a variety of healing applications. Chamomile is a native of the Old World; it is related to the daisy family, having strongly scented foliage and flowers with white petals and yellow centers.
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Reducing menstrual pain.
- Treating diabetes and lowering blood sugar.
- Slowing or preventing osteoporosis.
- Reducing inflammation.
- Cancer treatment and prevention.
- Helping with sleep and relaxation.
- Treating cold symptoms.
- Treatment for mild skin conditions.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.