- Reviews (0)
Ginger / Adrak (ادرک) is one of the most ancient spices in worldwide cuisine. It has become well-known for its various health benefits, which include its ability to boost bone health, strengthen the immune system, increase your appetite, prevents various types of cancer, improve respiratory conditions, aid digestion, eliminates arthritis symptoms, reduce excess gas, enhance sexual activity, and relieve pains related to menstrual disorders, nausea, and flu.
- English Name: Ginger
- Urdu Name: ادرک
- Scientific Name: Zingiber
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Reduces Cold and Flu
- Good for Your Heart
- Treats Inflammation
- Prevents Cancer
- Ginger Improves Brain Functionality
- Treats Muscle Pain
- Treats Severe Indigestion
- Prevents Nausea
- May help with weight loss
- Can help with osteoarthritis
- May significantly reduce menstrual pain
- May drastically lower blood sugars
- May improve brain function and protect against Alzheimer’s disease
- Can help treat chronic indigestion
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.