Amla Capsule (آملہ کیپسول)is a natural remedy prepared from the fruit of the Indian gooseberry tree, Phyllanthus emblica. Amla fruits have been eaten, or made into tonics and oils, for thousands of years and used both as a therapeutic and preventative medicine.It helps the blood circulation and massaging the hair with amla oil does that more effectively. Apart from that amla oil helps in opening up the pores thus allowing the scalp to produce natural oils. Find the best benefits of scalp massage and how to give yourself a scalp massage.
- English Name:Amla Capsule
- Urdu Name:آملہ کیپسول (Amla Capsule)
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Strengthen the scalp and hair
- Reduce premature pigment loss from hair or greying
- Stimulate hair growth
- Reduce hair loss
- prevent or treat dandruff and dry scalp
- Hair Follicle To Encourage Growth
- Nourish Your Tresses
- Excellent Conditioner For Hair
- Treat parasitic hair
- Prevent scalp infections
- Prevent lice infections
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.