Garden cress (ہالوں, آلیو, ہالیم) is an edible related to the family of watercress, mustard and is known for its peppery, tangy flavor and aroma. It is a winter perennial and the leaves are extensively used as a garnish in European foods like pasta, sandwiches, while the tiny, nutty seeds are used in salads, soups and smoothies. It is native to Southwest Asia and Egypt.
- English name: Garden cress seeds
- Urdu Name:ہالوں, آلیو, ہالیم
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Reduces the risk of breast cancer
- Help to maintain liver health
- Prevents obesity
- Useful to maintain renal health
- Good for your skin
- Has an antifungal property
- Good for diabetes patients
- Improves the activity of antioxidant enzymes
- Good for constipation patients
- Increase the kidney function
- Effective for the treatment of osteoarthritis
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.