Talmakhana seeds Powder (تخم تالمکھانہ پاؤڈر) has antibacterial, aphrodisiac, demulcent, diuretic, nutritive and hepatoprotective properties. It is a popular aphrodisiac and tonic that is useful in impotence and for increasing sperm count. It is also thought to support the liver in conditions such as jaundice and hepatitis.
Uses & Health Benefits:
- It may have hepato-protective properties.
- It may have properties to inhibit the abnormal multiplication of cells.
- It may have antibacterial activity.
- Nutritious for health
- Increase sperm count and thickness naturally
- Brings spirit to the body
- For curing leukorrhea, spermatogenesis, sexual drawback, and nervous weakness it works great.
- For digestion, gas, and stomach pain Talamakhana can be a great solution
- Its seeds are also jaundice and liver diseases
- Helpful for eye disorders and abdominal disorders
- It may have the potential to get rid of excess salt and water in the body (diuresis).
- It may have the potential to manage blood glucose levels.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.