Hibiscus powder comes from the sepals of the hibiscus sabdariffa plant. … Hibiscus powder is also known as jaswand, and is used in Ayurvedic medicine to stimulate thicker hair growth and to prevent premature graying. The deep burgundy colors of hibiscus powder boost red tones in natural henna hair color. Hibiscus flower has been used in Ayurvedic tradition to purify the body both physically and spiritually. Grown in most tropical regions of the world, the hibiscus flower is naturally tart and comes in a variety of beautiful colours. It is high in vitamin C, and used to relieve colds and flu.
- English Name: Hibiscus Powder
- Urdu Name: جنس پٹوہ پاؤڈر
- Scientific Name: Acacia concinna
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Packed With Antioxidants. Share on Pinterest.
- May Help Lower Blood Pressure.
- May Help Lower Blood Fat Levels.
- May Boost Liver Health.
- Could Promote Weight Loss.
- Contains Compounds That May Help Prevent Cancer.
- Could Help Fight Bacteria.
- Flavorful and Easy to Make.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.