Fagonia / Dhamasa (دھماسہ) is known to purify blood and also acts as a deobstruent, is a plant found in deserted areas. Fagonia is a single herbal medicine having miraculous curing effects on general health issues including serious illnesses like cancers, hepatitis, heart disorders, etc., without any serious side-effects.
- English Name: Fagonia
- Urdu Name: دھماسہ
- Scientific Name: Fagonia Arabica
Uses & Health Benefits:
- It is also used for skin diseases.
- It is the best blood purifier and decomposes blood clots to save from brain hemorrhage and heart problems.
- Strengthens stomach.
- The twigs of the plant are used as remedy for snake bite
- Good for small pox and for endothermic reaction in the body.
- Improves heart and mental ability.
- Helpful in treatment of body pains.
- It’s flowers and leaves can treat all types of Cancers, Thalassemia and PCOS/PCOD.
- Can be used for cooling effect – Treats all types of Hepatitis.
- Strengthens liver and prevents/cures liver cancer.
- Helps recovering from smoking side-effects.
- Heals pimples and other dermatology problems.
- As an antioxidant, helps reducing stress.
- It alleviates symptoms like vomiting, thirst and burning sensation, etc.
- It increases the physical strength and weight of the week and underweight people.
- Helpful in controlling weight for bulky persons.
- Cures mouth & gum problems.
- Treats asthma & breathing difficulty.
- Hot infusion of Fagonia is given to prevent smallpox.
- Perfectly controls Leucorrhoea disorders in women.
- It is applied over neck stiffness.
- It increases urination so good for kidneys and urination system.
- It is also applied externally as paste on tumours and for the swellings of neck.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.