Wild turmeric/Amba Haldi (آنبہ ہلدی, جنگلی ہلدی) also known as Turmeric Root, Aromatic Turmeric and Curcuma Aromatica, is a spice used in South Asia on quite a large scale. It is well known for its cosmetic and medical wellness. Wild turmeric has been used as natural beauty product since ages.
- English Name: Wild Turmeric
- Urdu Name: آنبہ ہلدی
- Scientific Name: Curcuma Aromatica
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Antineoplastic is an agent which will prevent the growth of malignant cells in your body and your skin.
- Prevent the growth of malignant cells in your body.
- Used For inflammation
- Wild turmeric is known to be an amazing anti-oxidant. Antioxidants take care of your skin by protecting it against the excess production of free radicals that are caused by the unwanted calamities of nature. These radicals can affect not just the mere look of your skin, but they also can cause deep damage to your skin cells, leading to skin aging, losing of tightened and toned skin.
- Fight The Harmful Bacteria Of The Regular Cuts.
- Used For damage skin cells.
- It can also be taken internally. This spice is well known for its detoxification characteristics which enable to give you pure blood by flushing all the toxins out of your body.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.