Manjistha (منجستھا) is commonly used as a blood purifier. It has many other therapeutic properties like calcium channel blocking, anti-diabetic, anti-platelet, and anti-stress. It is used in the treatment of skin problems and has anticancer properties. It has thick, long, cylindrical, bark which is red in colour and long, slender, quadrangular stems that are sometimes prickly or glabrous. The leaves are ovate or heart shaped, pointed, and arranged in a whorl on the stems.
- English Name: Manjistha Capsules
- Urdu Name: منجستھا کیپسول
Uses & Health Benefits:
- It is used in the treatment of skin diseases.
- It can be used to improve the glow of the face.
- Raktasodhana can be used as a blood purifier.
- Vranaropaka can be used for wound healing.
- Vedanasthapana can be used as an analgesic.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.