- The saponins and alkaloids found in jujube fruit has been directly linked with purifying the blood and eliminating harmful toxins from the body’s systems. This antioxidant effect can help prevent a large number of disorders and diseases, and also ease the stress on the immune and lymphatic system.
- Benefit The Immune System In Many Different Ways
- Prevent a Large Number Of Disorders
- Treat Various Irritations And Inflammation
- Prevent Any Additional Weight Gain
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Jujube fruit, also known as red or Chinese date, is native to Southern Asia but has become popular around the world. These small round fruits with a seed-containing pit grow on large flowering shrubs or trees (Ziziphus jujuba). When ripe, they’re dark red or purple and may appear slightly wrinkled. Due to their sweet taste and chewy texture, they’re often dried and used in candies and desserts in parts of Asia where they commonly grow. In alternative medicine, they’re widely utilized to improve sleep and decrease anxiety.
- English Name: Jujube
- Urdu Name: عناب
- Scientific Name: Ziziphus Jujuba
Uses & Health Benefits:
- One of the best ways to strengthen your bones is to make sure that your mineral intake is optimal. By increasing minerals like calcium, phosphorous, and iron (all of which are prevalent in jujubes), you can ensure that your bones will remain hardy and strong for years to come. As we age, we tend to suffer from osteoporosis and other bone degradation conditions, so adding jujube fruit to your diet can slow or reverse this trend.
- With a low calorie count and a high protein and fiber level, jujube can satisfy your nutritional needs and fill you up, which will prevent you from snacking in between meals. This will help you maintain your diet or prevent any additional weight gain.
- Jujube is able to benefit the immune system in many different ways, namely due to its high antioxidant content, including vitamin C, vitamin A, and various organic compounds and acids. Antioxidants are able to neutralize free radicals, the dangerous byproducts of cellular respiration, which are responsible for many chronic diseases and illness within the body. Vitamin C also stimulates the production of white blood cells, the first line of defense of our immune system.
- Jujube has been proven to have certain anxiolytic and soothing effects on the body. By using the jujube oil extract or consuming the fruits themselves can have an impact on your hormonal levels and induce a calm, relaxed sensation throughout your body and mind.
- Although the exact mechanisms and specific relationships between jujubes and cancer are still being researched, early results point to a positive correlation between the bioactive compounds in jujube and a reduction in free radical activity and the spread of cancerous cells. The antioxidants in jujubes make this a very effective preventative method for cancer as well as other chronic conditions, including heart disease.
- One of the other effects of antioxidants is on the skin. Jujube juice and extract have been used topically to treat various irritations and inflammations on the skin, including psoriasis, eczema and acne. Furthermore, you can consume the jujube fruit to get many of the same effects. It can also help to prevent the appearance of wrinkles and scars, as well as keeping the skin tight and energized with oxygenated blood.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
50 gm, 100 gm, 250 gm, 500 gm
There are no reviews yet.