The hazelnut is the fruit of the hazel and therefore includes any of the nuts deriving from species of the genus Corylus, especially the nuts of the species Corylus avellana. They are also known as cobnuts or filberts according to species.
- English Name: Hazelnut
- Urdu Name: فُندق لال جلد
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Reducing weight gain.
- Protecting against cell damage.
- It may help reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- It helps protect against sun damage.
- It helps reduce hyperpigmentation.
- Lowering cholesterol.
- Improving insulin sensitivity.
- Supporting heart health.
- Reducing inflammation.
- Improving sperm count.
- Supporting healthy bowel movements. Share on Pinterest Hazelnuts contain dietary fiber and can be eaten as a snack.