Macadamia is a genus of four species of trees indigenous to Australia, and constituting part of the plant family Proteaceae. They are native to northeastern New South Wales and central and southeastern Queensland specifically. Three species of the genus are commercially important for their fruit, the macadamia nut.
- English Name: Macadamia Nut
- Urdu Name: میکادیمیا نٹ
Uses & Health Benefits:
- May aid weight loss
- May improve gut health
- There is increasing evidence that nuts, such as macadamia nuts, can help lower your LDL cholesterol
- Rich in nutrients. Macadamia nuts are calorie-rich nuts that are high in healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals
- Loaded with antioxidants
- Reduced Risk of Diabetes
- May boost heart health.
- Easy to add to your diet
- May Reduce Your Risk of Heart Attack and Stroke
- Macadamia nuts may help reduce your risk of metabolic syndrome.