Cranberry (سرخ گوندنی)is suggested for use in urinary tract infection (UTI) prevention, as a urinary deodorizer for incontinent patients, to treat type 2 diabetes, chronic fatigue syndrome, scurvy, pleurisy, as a diuretic, antiseptic, antipyretic, and to treat cancer.
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Rich in antioxidant compounds. Cranberries contain plant compounds that have a protective antioxidant effect.
- It prevents urinary tract infections.
- Support heart health.
- May protect against gastric ulcer and stomach cancer.
- May protect against certain cancers.
- It keeps your mouth healthy.
- Cranberries help control harmful acids in your mouth.
- Lessen the amount of acid.
- This helps stop cavities, gum disease, tooth decay, and even oral cancer
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.