Maca root was a sacred crop of the Incas, with Black Maca being the most rare and valuable.
Maca was cherished by Incan warriors for its power to increase energy, stamina and strength for battle. Today, athletes are enjoying the same benefits discovered centuries ago.
Grown at a high elevation in its native habitat in the Peruvian Andes, our Black Maca Powder is simply made by grinding sun-dried roots into a fine power.
- English Name: Black Maca root powder
- Urdu Name : سیاہ مکا جڑ پاؤڈر
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Boosts sports performance and energy
- Maca can improve your mood
- Increase fertility in men
- Helps relieve symptoms of menopause
- When applied to the skin, Maca may help protect it from the sun
- It may improve learning and memory
- Reduces prostate size
- Improves the stamina
- Good for bone health
- Improve the learning and concentration
- Beneficial for metabolism
- The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.