Turmeric (ہلدی), a fragrant yellow-rooted plant related to ginger . It is arguably the most powerful herb on the planet at fighting and potentially reversing disease. Especially one of its renowned healing compounds, curcumin.
The amazing health benefits of turmeric include its ability to reduce inflammation, heal wounds, improve skin health, protect cognitive abilities, and ease menstrual difficulties. Turmeric also helps eliminate depression, alleviate pain, slow the aging process, protect the digestive tract, and prevent cancer
- English Name: Turmeric powder(Desi Haldi)
- Urdu Name : ہلدی پاؤڈر
- Scientific Name: Sodium hydrogen carbonate
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Turmeric can increase the antioxidant capacity of the body
- Boosts brain-derived neurotrophic factor
- Curcumin may lower your risk of heart disease
- Turmeric helps prevent cancer
- Curcumin may be useful in treating Alzheimer’s disease
- Arthritis patients respond well to curcumin supplements
- Delays aging and fight age-related chronic diseases
- May help Ease Symptoms of Osteoarthritis
- It’s a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
- It may also help improve symptoms of depression and arthritis.
- The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.