Organic apple powder is a light tan in color and is naturally sweet, high in fiber and a rich source of antioxidant compounds known as polyphenols. Turns out, the age-old phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away.
Apple powder is low in fat and cholesterol, it is an excellent ingredient by which to add natural sweetness, nutrition and fiber to favorite recipes.
- English Name: Apple Powder
- Urdu Name : سیب کا پاؤڈر
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Maintaining healthy cholesterol levels
- Removing unhealthy fats before they are metabolized and stored in the body
- Reducing the risk of developing arteriosclerosis
- Improving circulation
- Reducing risks for heart problems and stroke
- Eliminating several types of bacteria known to cause diarrhea
- Promoting healthy intestinal flora
- Enhancing liver function
- Improving the health of kidneys
- The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.