Olive oil (زیتون کا تیل) is made from the fruit of the olive tree, which is naturally high in healthy fatty acids. It helps in lowering of the bad cholesterol level in our blood, as it is rich in monounsaturated fats. The extra virgin olive oil variety contains the highest level of antioxidant polyphenols and oleic acid. It is thus a healthy option compared to other vegetable oils
- English Name:Olive Oil
- Urdu Name:زیتون کا تیل (Zaitoon ka tail)
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Rich in Healthy Monounsaturated Fats
- Contains Large Amounts of Antioxidants
- Has Strong Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- Olive Oil May Help Prevent Strokes
- Protective Against Heart Disease
- Associated With Weight Gain and Obesity.
- Good for Anti-Aging Anti-Wrinkles
- Acne Scars Removal
- Treatof Eczema
- Treat of Diaper Rash
- Good Eye-Makeup Remover
- Gives Strength to the Hair Follicles
- Prevention of Superimposed Infections on Skin
- Increases the Length and Overall Bulk of Hair
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.