Ginger oil(روغن ادرک) is an essential oil extracted from the rhizome of the ginger plant. Research into the benefits of ginger oil indicates that it has anti-inflammatory properties and that it could be helpful in easing feelings of nausea.
- English Name:Ginger Oil
- Urdu Name:روغن ادرک(Adrak ka tail)
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Ease nausea, menstrual discomfort andupset
- Good for stomach, anxiety, muscle soreness and joint pain
- Display tonic, laxative and digestive
- Help in anti-spasmodic
- Eliminate mucus from the respiratory tract to soothe irritation
- Promote easier breathing
- Reduce symptoms of colds, flu and fever
- Replace negative emotions such as stress and sadness with enthusiastic energy
- Boost circulation
- Stronger and healthier hair and skin
- Have a warming and stimulating effect on the skin and mind
- Prevent from Even out skin tone
- Enhance skin elasticity
- Promote a smooth, clear, and radiant complexion
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.