Singhara, also known as water caltrop or water chestnut, is a fruit that grows underwater. It is usually a winter fruit, however, its by-products – especially the flour – are available round the year. Singhara is very beneficial because it acts as a coolant, cures jaundice, has antioxidant properties, treats urine infection, cures indigestion and nausea, relieves cough, helps to combat hypertension, improves the blood and is beneficial for the hair.
Satawar Powder (Asparagus racemosus Willd) is said to help your body cope with physical and emotional stress. Shatavari is considered a general health tonic to improve vitality, making it a staple in ayurvedic medicine. Keep reading to learn more about the other health benefits it may offer.
Kamarkas (Butea monosperma) is an anthropogenic tree of several castes. The use of its gum as the external astringent application is mentioned by ‘Chakradatta’. The leaves are good to have astringent, depurate, diuretic, and aphrodisiac in pharmacological properties. It stimulates and promotes diuresis and menstrual flow.
Uses & Health Benefits:
- It is good for muscles
- It is good to cure thyroid glade
- It helps in hair growth
- It helps to gain weight
- It gives you relief from pain and swelling
- It is considered to be a good source of energy
- It is used to cure diarrhea and dysentery
- Premenstrual syndrome and menopausal symptoms
- Alcohol withdrawal
- Pain relief
- Female Reproductive Health
- Helps with Breast milk production
- Reduces mood swings
- Can assist infertility issues
- Oil of Palash seeds is useful in treating Rheumatism.
- The flowers of this tree are antiseptic in nature.
- May Protect Against Certain diseases.
- It is anti-bacterial
- It is used for treating dysentery
- It is anti-inflammatory
- The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.