Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is an evergreen shrub with needle-like leaves and a woody aroma. Though best known as food seasoning, it is one of the most popular aromatic and medicinal plants worldwide (2Trusted Source). Rosemary’s essential oil — which holds the plant’s core components, or essence — is extracted and sold in small bottles. Despite its name, it is not a true oil, as it doesn’t contain fat.
Tea tree oil, also known as melaleuca oil, is an essential oil that comes from steaming the leaves of the Australian tea tree. When used topically, tea tree oil is believed to be antibacterial. Tea tree oil is commonly used to treat acne, athlete’s foot, lice, nail fungus, and insect bites.
Onion Seeds Oil (روغن پیاز) is rich in sulfur which prevents breakage, split ends and thinning of hair. Other nutrients present in onion prevents oxidation of hair. … Onion oil will also ensure that you have a shiny and healthy hair. Onion oil nourishes your scalp and can be used as a conditioner, before your shampoo.Onion helps treat hair loss and various other hair problems due to its high sulphur content.The antibacterial and cleansing properties of onion treat scalp infections that cause hair loss.Onions contain a number of important minerals and vitamins that are essential for strong and dense hair growth.Onion works wonders when it comes to making your hair thicker and shinier.
Uses & Health Benefits
- Good for your Skin Health
- Reduce Pain
- Controls Acne
- Rosemary is a rich source of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory.
- Help to boost the immune system.
- Improve blood circulation.
- Rosemary is considered a cognitive stimulant and can help improve memory performance and quality.
- It is also known to boost alertness, intelligence, and focus.
- Makes an ideal natural hand sanitizer.
- Boost Wound Healing.
- may help keep pesky insects away.
- Chemical-Free Mouthwash
- antibacterial effects may help control underarm odor related to perspiration.
- Antiseptic for Minor Cuts and Scrapes.
- Prevents breakage of hair
- Prevent split ends
- Reduce hair fall
- Treats Dry, Itching Scalp
- Scalp Infection
- Maintains regular pH of the hair
- Preventing premature greying
- Increase the blood circulation
- The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.