cinnamin ceylon powder/cinnamin ceylon powderDar Cheeni/Cinnamon bark(دار چینی پاﺅڈر) is a common ingredient in many products such as toothpaste, mouthwash, perfume, soap, lipstick, cough syrup, nasal sprays, and cola drinks. A popular food flavoring, it is valued as one of the world’s most important spices. It is also valuable in the treatment of various ailments. Modern herbalists prescribe cinnamon bark as a remedy for nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and indigestion. Chinese herbalists recommend it for asthma brought on by cold, some digestive problems, backache, and menstrual problems.
- English Name: Cinnamon Bark
- Urdu Name: دار چینی پاﺅڈر (Dar Cheeni powder)
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Helps control blood sugar.
- Contains antioxidants.
- Has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Prevent from heart diseases
- Has anti-diabetic properties.
- Protect Against Cancer.
- Fight bacteria and fungal infection.
- May help treat diarrhea.
- Boosts Energy
- Fights bacteria and parasites.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.