Watermelon Seeds 250gتربوز کے بیج
- These seeds are considered to be highly nutritious.
- Reduced risk of certain cancers.
- One ounce of watermelon seed kernels contains approximately 158 calories.
- Supports Organs And Systems
- Watermelon seeds also provide a good source of both monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids
- Reviews (0)
Watermelon has two kinds of seeds: black and white seeds. “Black seeds are the seeds found in a regular watermelon, and they can be planted in the ground to sprout a watermelon plant, whereas white seeds are immature seeds, so they can’t be used to plant a watermelon plant,” says Tammy Lakatos Shames, RDN.
- English Name: Watermelon Seeds
- Urdu Name: تربوز کے بیج Tarbuza K Beej
Uses & Health Benefits: