Indigo Leaf Powder is an alternative to Hair Dye for all and mostly with the people who are sensitive and allergic to Hair Dyes. Many People know Indigo as black henna but Generally it gives a blue dye even though it looks just like henna. When used with natural henna powder it gives a dark brown to shiny black color.
- English Name: Indigo Powder
- Urdu Name: انڈگو پاؤڈر
- Scientific Name: Indigofera tinctoria
Uses & Health Benefits:
- It treats and prevents premature greying.
- It can lead to new hair growth and treat baldness.
- It treats dandruff and conditions dry hair.
- It prevents scalp infections and soothes the scalp.
- It smoothens the tangles, makes your hair thicker, more manageable and lustrous.
- In the earlier days, it was extensively used for dyeing textiles.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.