Safed Musli is a rare herb from India. It is used in traditional systems of medicine including Ayurveda, Unani, and homeopathy. It is traditionally used for arthritis, cancer, diabetes, boosting vitality, improving sexual performance, and for many other uses.
Ashwagandha is an ancient medicinal herb with multiple health benefits. It can reduce anxiety and stress, help fight depression, boost fertility and testosterone in men, and even boost brain function. Supplementing with ashwagandha may be an easy and effective way to improve your health and quality of life.
Ginseng has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries. This slow-growing, short plant with fleshy roots can be classified in three ways, depending on how long it is grown: fresh, white or red. Fresh ginseng is harvested before 4 years, while white ginseng is harvested between 4–6 years and red ginseng is harvested after 6 or more years
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Weight loss.
- Improving sexual performance.
- Erectile dysfunction
- Ginseng keeps you young and healthy from within
- Ginseng is said to be the natural herbal viagra
- Ginseng is proved to be significantly effective as an anti-inflammatory product.
- It has also been used to strengthen the immune system and help fight off stress and disease.
- Boosts energy and strength
- The tuber roots of the plant have been used since ancient times, to prepare a nutritive tonic for sexual weakness and are used in Ayurvedic medicines even today.
- Stress-related issues
- Improve Arthritis functionality.
- Can reduce blood sugar levels.
- Might have anticancer properties.
- Can reduce cortisol levels.
- Musli is also beneficial in the treatment of natal and postnatal problems
- The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.