Cardamom Powder 100gmالائچی پاؤڈر
- The use of cardamom to treat bad breath and improve oral health is an ancient remedy. In some cultures, it’s common to freshen your breath by eating entire cardamom pods after a meal.
- Cardamom also has antibacterial effects outside of the mouth and may treat infections. Research shows that cardamom extracts and essential oils have compounds that fight several common strains of bacteria.
- Compounds in cardamom may help increase airflow to your lungs and improve breathing. When used in aromatherapy, cardamom can provide an invigorating odor that enhances your body’s ability to use oxygen during exercise.
- When taken in powder form, cardamom may lower blood sugar.
- Cardamom extract may decrease elevated liver enzymes, triglyceride and cholesterol levels. They may also prevent liver enlargement and liver weight, which reduces the risk of fatty liver disease.
- Reviews (0)
Cardamom is a spice with an intense, slightly sweet flavor that some people compare to mint. It originated in India but is available worldwide today and used in both sweet and savory recipes. The seeds, oils and extracts of cardamom are thought to have impressive medicinal properties and have been used in traditional medicine for centuries.In one study, researchers gave three grams of cardamom powder a day to 20 adults who were newly diagnosed with high blood pressure. After 12 weeks, blood pressure levels had significantly decreased to the normal range.
- English Name: Cardamom Powder
- Urdu Name: الائچی
- Scientific Name: Elettaria cardamomum
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Cardamom may be helpful for people with high blood pressure.
- Studies in mice have shown that cardamom powder can increase the activity of certain enzymes that help fight cancer.
- Cardamom is rich in compounds that may fight inflammation. Inflammation occurs when your body is exposed to foreign substances. Acute inflammation is necessary and beneficial, but long-term inflammation can lead to chronic diseases.
- Cardamom has been used for thousands of years to help with digestion.
- It’s often mixed with other medicinal spices to relieve discomfort, nausea and vomiting.
- It is antioxidant and Diuretic Properties May Lower Blood Pressure.
- May Contain Cancer-Fighting Compounds.
- May Protect from Chronic Diseases Thanks to Anti-Inflammatory Effects.
- It may Help with Digestive Problems, Including Ulcers.
- May Treat Bad Breath and Prevent Cavities.
- It may Have Antibacterial Effects and Treat Infections.
- Store at safe and dry places.
- When applied to the skin: Oil is POSSIBLY SAFE when applied to the skin in medicinal amounts.
- It can sometimes cause irritation, although this is uncommon.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.