Brazil nuts are tree nuts native to the Amazon rainforest in Brazil, Bolivia, and Peru. Their smooth, buttery texture and nutty flavor are typically enjoyed raw or blanched. These nuts are energy-dense, highly nutritious, and one of the most concentrated dietary sources of the mineral selenium. Eating Brazil nuts may benefit your health in several ways, including regulating your thyroid gland, reducing inflammation, and supporting your heart, brain, and immune system.
- English Name: Brazil Nuts
- Urdu Name: برازیل کا میوہ
Uses & Health Benefits:
- It may be good for your brain
- Good for the male hormone testosterone
- Good for overall health
- These nuts are energy-dense, highly nutritious
- Brazil nuts are a rich source of selenium.
- These seeds are considered to be highly nutritious.
- Supports thyroid function
- May reduce inflammation
- Boost immune system
- Good for your heart