Apricot tree is the member of the rose family originating from Central and East Asia. The fruit, rich in vitamins is used to produce the pleasant smelling Apricot Oil. Apricot Oil is very mild natural oil, often used in baby products because of its fine gentle nature.
Sought out for its high vitamin E content and skin softening properties, apricot oil is known for its ability to penetrate the skin without leaving an oily feel. Apricot oil is also popular as massage oil and it is used as a carrier oil when used with essential oils for aromatherapy.
Rich in essential fatty acids like oleic and linoleic acid, apricot oil is high in vitamin A. Since it easily penetrates in the skin, it is good oil for prematurely aged, dry or irritated skin. The excellent softening and moisturizing properties is great for face, hands and hair. Vitamins A & C are good for mature dry or sensitive skin. The apricot oil helps skin retain elasticity, clarity, and suppleness.
- English Name: Apricot Powder
- Urdu Name: خوبانی پاؤڈر
- Scientific Name: Prunus armeniaca
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Very nutritious and low in calories. Apricots are very nutritious and contain many essential vitamins and minerals.
- High in antioxidants.
- May promote eye health.
- May boost skin health.
- May promote gut health.
- High in potassium.
- Very hydrating.
- May protect your liver.
- The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.