Activated charcoal is the newest trend that has been used for hair and skin. If you are looking for an instant way to get that glowing and beautiful skin, then activated charcoal is the best answer. It is said that it gives you a hydrated and much needed glow. Skin tends to absorb numerous amounts of pollutants and impurities from outside and make it look dull and patchy. You can try activated charcoal to actually get a glowing skin. Here’s how you can bring it to your use. But first know the benefits of charcoal for your skin and hair.
Uses & Health Benefits:
- It helps make the pores smaller and cleaner.
- Takes care of the oily skin
- Treats acne
- Can help soothe and heal bites, cuts and skin irritations
- The decoction made from Knotgrass was administered to kill worms.
- May help in getting healthy hair
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.